The AEM Pilot Has Launched!
We’re excited to announce the launch of the AEM Pilot. If you’re in a school district that has work to do to improve the accessibility of materials and technologies provided to learners with disabilities, enlist a crew and board the AEM Pilot! It’s a secure, interactive, web-based tool aligned with the AEM Quality Indicators with Critical Components for K-12.
The AEM Pilot:
- Provides guidance on establishing a high-functioning cross-disciplinary district team
- Scaffolds individual and group knowledge about AEM and related technologies
- Presents guiding questions for critical self-reflection
- Offers exemplars of effective practices already in use by states and districts
- Recommends specific actions for getting started with improving the provision of AEM in your district
- Guides your district’s team in conducting self-assessments in relation to the AEM Quality Indicators
- Saves your team’s data for progress monitoring purposes
- Generates reports that include self-ratings, goals, and action steps.
Let the AEM Pilot navigate a crew of accessibility heroes in your district.