The following resources will assist students and families with questions regarding Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) and Assistive Technology (AT):
- Does my child have a print disability?
- How are decisions made?
- How do we get help? Resources.
- Assistive Technology and AEM
- Guide for Maine Families on Assistive Technology (AT) and Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) – 2020 .
- AEM Quality Indicators – NC-AEM
- Apps for Students with Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia.
- AT and AEM at home
- Transition Planning for students who use AEM.
- AEM in Higher Education
- Legal and Policy Information
- Videos about AEM.
- AEM for Parents and Families – National Center on AEM…