The Maine AEM Program utilizes a group of dedicated individuals to advise the process and help disseminate information. This Maine AEM Community of Practice (CoP) is made up of:
- Kathy Adams, Maine CITE Program.
- John Brandt, Maine CITE Program.
- Hillary Goldthwait-Fowles, Ph.D., ATP, Assistive Technology Specialist – RSU 21.
- Anne Bourque, Maine Parent Federation.
- Chris Boynton, Circulation / Outreach / Special Services Coordinator Maine State Library.
- Nancy Moulton, Program Director, Education Services for Blind and Visually Impaired Children.
- Shannon McFarland MA, CCC-SLP, ATP, Pine Tree Society.
- Lou Isom, Program Director, Spurwink ALLTECH.
- Lisa Whitis, Maine Department of Education, Special Services.
- Nicole Reinholt, Director of Instructional Support for MSAD 53 and representing Maine Administrators of Services for Children with Disabilities (MADSEC).
- Patricia Bonenfant, Learning Support Services, University of Maine Augusta
- Kevin Good, MA, MEd, Special Education Instructor, University of Maine Farmington.
For more information about the Maine AEM-CoP, feel free to contact the Maine AEM Program via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 207-621-3195.