The Maine AEM Program utilizes a group of dedicated individuals to discuss and help disseminate information about AEM. The Maine AEM Community of Practice (CoP) includes:
- Kathy Adams, Maine CITE Program.
- John Brandt, Maine CITE Program.
- Hillary Goldthwait-Fowles, Ph.D., ATP, Assistive Technology Specialist – RSU 21.
- Anne Bourque, Maine Parent Federation.
- Chris Boynton, Circulation / Outreach / Special Services Coordinator Maine State Library.
- Nancy Moulton, Program Director, Education Services for Blind and Visually Impaired Children.
- Shannon McFarland MA, CCC-SLP, ATP, Pine Tree Society.
- Lou Isom, Program Director, Spurwink ALLTECH.
- Colette Sullivan, Maine Department of Education, Special Services.
- Nicole Reinholt, Director of Instructional Support for MSAD 53 and representing Maine Administrators of Services for Children with Disabilities (MADSEC).
- Susan Walters, Special Education Director, Augusta Schools Special Education.
- Joanne Benica, Director, Disability Service Center, University of Southern Maine.
- Jess Berry, Director, Learning Assistance Center, University of Maine Farmington.
- Sara Flanagan, Assistant Professor of Special Education, University of Maine.
- Barbara Gunn, Special Education Director, Region 10 Technical High School.
The Maine AEM-CoP meets four times per year. For more information about joining the Maine AEM-CoP, feel free to contact the Maine AEM Program via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 207-621-3195.